Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rasika-Bonus Food Blog

We sat at the corner table on the left
A few weeks ago, my partner restaurant critic and I met at Rasika's newest location in the West End.  It was a rainy Tuesday but I was not about to miss this meal after a month of anticipation (that's how long it took us to get a reservation!)  But boy, was it worth the wait.

We were debating on cocktails.  When we told our waiter we weren't sure what to order, he talked to us about the kind of drinks we like. With a knowing grin, he promised to come back with something for each of us. Sure enough, he served us two different cocktails well-suited to our taste buds. Unfortunately I have no idea what we drank.  Hopefully you can have a similar conversation with your waiter and end up with a perfect cocktail match.  Here is what we ordered from the dinner menu with a mixed basket of Naan.   


1190 New Hampshire Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20037

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice arrangements and this was quite amazing one. Thanks a lot for making me happy by reading your posts section.

    Food home delivery Chennai

    ReplyDelete